Friday 11 October 2013

FNO Vogue Party


Firstly i would just like to say.. if you missed Vogues FNO last night i feel sorry for you, Because it was fabulous. I think that literally everyone who has style in Manchester had to be there. The evening was kinda crazy, glasses of Moet flowing, the MIC cast with crowds of fans, Sophia Webster customising amazing shoe designs onto FNO shirts. Then you had me w/the girls dancing in Harvey Nichols to the DIXSONBROTHERS DJing. Which probably would of been hilarious to watch. But i can honestly say i had a wonderful time. The main parts of the night that topped it off for me was meeting Kate Phelan at her talk (the
creative director of topshop). Wow just wow, what an inspirational experience i could of listening to her talk for hours. Miss Phelan is the kind of person that gives me the passion to strive on even more in the fashion industry. Another thing that was relatively surprising for me was people noticing me from youtube (which was fantastic!) I am so happy that you gorgeous people came up too me and said hello. Meeting you guys in person, ah well theres no words for it. I just wanted to say thank you for taking your time to watch my channel and reading my blog, that made my night
x



This photograph was taken by the Body Confidential team. Check out there website. http://www.bodyconfidential.co.uk/






Me& one of the DIXSONBROTHERS.








No comments:

Post a Comment